1. Laxman to Seeta: Stay offline.
2. Mayawati ctrl+all+dalit
3. My watch is stuck between 2 and 2:30; it’s a do or dhai situation.
4. Vishwanathan Anand gets tense when the waiter asks, ‘Check de doon’.
5. A potato was grilled by cops; after two hours of torture, it gave in, ‘Main Batata hun, main Batata hun…’
6. A well-executed theft without any fingerprints is a stainless steal.
7. Sita after seeing Hanuman in Lanka for the first time, ‘Yahoo! Messenger’
8. Friends pay food bills on a de-tu-de basis.
9. ‘I laughed yesterday’ in Hindi, ‘Michael Hussey’
10. An old lady asked me the way to the temple; I replied, ‘Magistrate’
11. Rahul Dravid’s wristwatch is technically a wall clock.
13. Toll Booths are nothing but Bill Gates.
14. The way to the cemetery, ‘Go straight and take the last rite.’