Goa’s biggest religious Hindu festival will kick-start on March 3rd and will continue in various rural parts of Goa, spanning over a fortnight, with different days earmarked for celebrations in different areas.
Thousands of tourists are expected to visit the state to witness the spectacular Shigmo parades. The Shigmo parades are known for demonstrating the essence of Goa’s favorite spring festival on the streets all across the state.
The parades in all of the towns will commence at 17:00 hours.
The Shigmo parade schedule is as follows:
- 3th March in Ponda (South Goa)
- 4th March in Margao (South Goa)
- 5th March in Vasco (South Goa)
- 6th March in Sanguem ( South Goa)
- 7th March in Sanquelim (North Goa)
- 8th March in Valpoi (North Goa)
- 9th March in Bicholim (North Goa)
- 10th March in Panjim (Central Goa)
- 11th March in Mapusa (North Goa)
- 12th March in Pernem (North Goa)
- 13th March in Canacona (South Goa)
- 14th March in Quepem (South Goa)
- 15th March in Curchorem (South Goa)
- 16th March in Cuncolim (South Goa)
- 17th March in Dharbandora (South Goa)